There are areas in the North and South Diagonal streets that are drop off zones for buses and people with physical disabilities. These stops will be near the Winged Victory Statue in the circle.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING
• There are over 600 visitor parking spaces available to visitors. Since it is on a Saturday, parking will be free.
• We have created a carpooling FB page for those who want to ride together. We have put it together for our marchers convenience. The link is: https://www.facebook.com/WMOCarpooling/?fref=ts.
• THE ORGANIZERS WILL NOT BE MONITORING OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS PAGE.
• You will also find a map of the Capitol parking options on the above page.
• Here is the link to the city bus system: http://www.intercitytransit.com/
• UNFORTUNATELY THE DASH WILL NOT BE RUNNING THIS WEEKEND.
A map detailing places for disabled parking can be found here.